Are you always busy with zero time to cook? Is it maybe a lazy Sunday when you don’t want to spend too much time cooking? Roasted chickpeas and feta will save your day!
Welcome to one of our 10 minute recipes, easy, fast, tasty and healthy! a true Mediterranean style dish. Just make sure you always have some canned or boiled chickpeas at home, some feta cheese that can stay in the fridge for quite some time and aromatic herbs.
Check out the recipe, share it with family and friends and let us know what you think!
Roasted chickpeas and feta
- A baking pan
- 400 g chickpeas pre-boiled or canned
- 1 feta cheese
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tbsp sweet paprika
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 5 sun-dried tomatoes optional
- Pre-heat the oven to a 180 degrees Celsius with ventilation
- In a baking tray put the chickpeas, smashed garlic cloves, paprika, sun-dried tomatoes and olive oil, and mix everything well.
- Put the feta on top of the chickpea bed and season with the oregano, and add a splash of olive oil.
- Bake in the oven for 10 min until the top of the feta is slightly browned.
And there you go! Tasty, healthy, fast, what else would you want from a recipe! I advise not to use extra salt on the chickpeas, as the spices, dried tomatoes and the feta will already be salty enough, and if you use canned chickpeas, they will have some salt in them for sure, so don’t over do it.